Dear valued customers,
At Adelaide Caravan Repairs, our top priority is always serving and protecting our customers and employees. We seek to provide a safe environment for our customers and our team members and in times such as these, we understand that it is our responsibility to do our best to ensure we keep our customers and employees safe and healthy.
We wanted to share some of the things we're doing to ensure everyone who enters our service department or works with us is safe, as well as doing our part in preventing the spread of COVID-19.
We value the health and well-being of our customers and team members and are following the advice from the Australian Government and World Health Organisation (WHO) to help minimise the spread of the virus.
- In addition to our regular cleaning, we have commenced increased cleaning and sanitisation in our service department.
- All RV’s will be disinfected in the localised work area prior to your pick up to minimise any risk to our customers.
- All staff have been briefed on safer cleaning practices and personal hygiene to reduce spread of the virus.
- We have requested team members displaying cold and flu like symptoms to refrain from coming to work until cleared by doctor.
- We are following all social distancing recommendations. Please don't be offended if we seem unfriendly, the health and safety of our customers and team members are our top priority.
At this stage, it’s business as usual for our service department and we remain open. For the safety of all of our customers and team members, we ask that if you have had contact within the last 14 days with someone who has travelled overseas or you feel unwell please do not visit us during that period. Feel free to contact us on 08 8266 5779 for further information.
Due to disruption of international travel, maybe it is a good time to consider visiting spectacular locations in Australia and support bush fire affected regions.
Over the coming weeks we will continue to monitor the situation closely and act quickly on the advice of Australian Government and World Health Organisation.